Hello people!
Welcome to my blog, which I shall name as MUMBAI STAR!
This morning I will be on a journey to Mumbai to be attached to Singapore International School, India. Will be taking flight SQ422 departing Singapore at 7.30am. The journey will take five and a half hours, and minus two and a half gained hours, and I will be at Mumbai Airport at 10.30am (local time).
I will be received by two Indian beauties ... ha ha! Miss Sukriti, the Head of Human Resource and Miss Sumi, Head of Public Relations. Really looking forward to be brought to the school, which I heard is ten acres in size! Note: 1 acre is about 4,047 sq metres.
I promise to post some pics of the school. Ok people, it's 3am now....gtg catch a nap before setting off to Changi Airport at 5am. Till then, Cheers !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment