My eyes have improved..I could feel it....so decided not to go to the doctor. Brave ah?
Staff Meeting today. I made my contribution towards SIS first Progress Report. Greenviewans must be proud today as I have also shared how we implemented the Students' Pass when this was put up by the Principal for implementation here. The school will be using our model - Each teacher will be given two passes for students who wish to leave class during his or her lesson. I have told them the usefulness of having the teacher's name on the card and to have a lanyard attached to the card for visibilty from far. In fact the teachers clapped and fully agreed with our model. Three cheers to Greenview !!
As for the Progress Report, Dr Vanitha and I had suggested to Elvin, the MD Coordinator, who had been tasked by Director, Mike Thiruman, to outline it, that SIS adopted the A1 to C6 grading system as it more or less meets the IB criteria. We decided not to have D7 and E8 and to have only one Fail grade, F. The report also has a section on the IB Student Learner Profile as all students will eventually end up with the Diploma. I have taken a snapshot of this chart which is displayed in the IB classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Latest A math test results gerald gets 7/50... haha he really dunno die , this is Cameron
haha student pass, i dont really like that...
Cameron,
You sure Gerald got so low....I don't believe it.....must be his lousy day
lol nice 1 ah cher student pass gd job!!!
well yea i sure did fail that bad....but retest i got 29/50 and cameron got 18/50
Post a Comment