Teachers are also also slightly relaxed today with the hectic preparation over the past few days for the IB validation. The Primary Division Coordinator wanted me to conduct a training session for the PD Maths teachers and I did that a few days ago. The teachers here are really short of resources and are not too clear about what the Singapore syllabuses entail. So armed with the syllabuese and our COE@ZE website I managed to enlightened them. They were very pleased when I showed them what our Singapore teachers have shared in the website. They were tasked to come up with these resources.
I have also found out their House System. They have divided the student population into four Houses, namely Wimbledon, PGA Tour, Grandmaster and Formula 1. Even the teachers are assigned. They have just completed their Cross Country Race and prizes were given away last Monday during morning flag-raising (just like in Greenview..haha).
In spite of my sore eyes, I had to conduct a similar training for the Middle Division teachers this afternoon at 3pm. This was postponed from last Friday as a result of preparations for Mr Keegan's visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment