Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Went to consult SIS nurse at the Infirmary on Monday morning as to why eyes were still bad in its 7th day, she said.. rest your eyes...no computer...no TV...no sun...no nothing except close your eyes and go to sleep!! No wonder it took too long to heal...I have been on the comp all the time with CNN, CNBC or BBC World hoping to hear anything on Singapore every night (no marking lah so quite free) but no nothing again! I suppose we are a very peaceful country...no problems with a good government in place and a satisfied and happy community of 4 million people, foreigners included.
Oh dear digressing a bit....ok today, tue 25 Sep and I have been in SIS, Mumbai for 17 days already! I have gathered some info on their IGCSE and IBD programmes and want to share with all back home.

No comments: