Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Year 11 (IB Diploma) students are learning Logarithmic and Exponential Functions and have been helping the students solve the problems in their texts. They used the recommended IBO textbook. They will be taking the IB exams in May, 2009 and many are eyeing universities overseas. Like I had mentioned earlier, some of the parents want to send them to NUS or NTU. They have not heard much about SMU though.

The Middle Division teachers met in the afternoon and I briefed them on the format for the coming CA test papers, following closely our Singapore standards.

I made arrangement for the HR Manager to send me to consult a doctor tomorrow as I feel that my eyes are not healing fast enough. I understand that for normal sore eyes to heal fully, it takes 7 to 10 days with proper care and here I am, still red on the 9th day, tsk tsk!
Take a look at the SIS Core Values:

No comments: