Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday woke up bright and cheerful. So started to blog…and the unexpected happened …all got wiped out…yes what you are reading (from Friday's post) is painfully recalling what I had typed for two hours earlier !!

Frustrated, I went out for a walk….destination: the newly opened Thakur Mall just outside SIS. The walk was like a walk past our roads 45 years ago…there were shacks selling cooked food, car repair stalls, old and dirt vehicles parked all over the place, workers resting under lorries, two groups were playing cards under the shade of lorries!!. The path was littered with debris, garbage, unpaved road, mud and water but I was game to all this having lived through that age.. hahaha!
Reached my destination and went straight in MacDonald’s, ordered a McChicken meal (Rs92, that’s less than S$4 !!). Looks like I will have to be here more often. Sat upstairs overlooking the Hotel Sun Shine Inn (3-star?), the hotel which I was supposed to be housed and which Vanitha and Boon Long were staying.

That's all for the day.

4 comments:

Leticoz™ said...

lol....too lazy to post pictures and type more....

btw this is gerald 3na

Jose Mourinho said...

HAHAHA Mr Low, the mathematition ... MUMBAI STAR! just wanted to say our A math teacher is not as good as u... by the way your son Marcus told us about your blog... This is Cameron, 3NA

Henry Low said...

hi gerald and cameron,

great to hear from you all...i did ask the teachers to inform u all my blog lah....anw thanks for reading..hope u learn something abt Mumbai.
So how are the exams...add maths?..
no problem for sure ya?
send my regard to all the others...

Leticoz™ said...

no prob
becoz we always rmb
"dunno die"
so ya....we are okay la now concentrating on studying...
of course will learn something about mumbai la...you post so many thing...how can never learn anything?