Today's Add Maths Paper 2 was slightly harder than yesterday's paper 1, so I heard. But most of you should get an overall A. Well done, guys and keep going for the other subjects coming up the next few days. Soon you'll be on top of the world! (Hey, Andrius, cheer up and remain optimistic and a good grade will come by...not to worry at your little slip up.)
I continued to be amazed at the linguistic ability of the SISites, as students of SIS are known as.
As I was making my way to the dining hall for tea, a Grade 4 boy came in my opposite direction, stretch his hands out to me and said, " Have a nice day, Sir!". I was stumped. Such graciousness from a tender, loving kid. It is a real marked difference between the behaviour and attitude of the students here at SIS and in Greenview, or for that matter, Singapore. Perhaps these are kids raised by the elites or the children of highly educated individuals. Their dressing, manner of speaking and attitude clearly shows that SISites are in a class of their own. Can't help but compare them to a top British primary school.
MD teachers met John for a short while to discuss the progress report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment