Friday, October 5, 2007

Strange feeling today...did the usual handholding of teachers at the school..felt feverish late morning.....eyes were droopy..nearly fell asleep on the comp! Not that I did not sleep well last night....something was just not right...anyway.. wanted to write about TOK , that's Theory of Knowledge, a subject the Year 11 students are taking for their IBDP. But really not in the mood to dwell on this...perhaps on a better day.

In the evening, I made a request to arrange for a car to fetch us to the city but was discouraged...reason being on a Saturday, the drivers need a rest? Earlier, Dr Vanitha, Sumi, Elvin and I thought a good idea we visit this chinese restaurant (was told that Singaporeans call it a home away from home...must be the food what else) in the city (recommended by SIA Station Manager in Mumbai) . So we have to stay put this weekend then.

Yes, it was a lousy day alright.

No comments: